DescriptionUnderstand how to identify, analyze, and manage stakeholders and their expectations early within a project initiative.
The ability to effectively work with stakeholders is essential to the business analysis role. In this two-day course, participants will learn how to identify stakeholders that will be impacted by the project. We will describe various methods and techniques to research the requirements, help stakeholders understand these requirements, and effectively facilitate the requirements process.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Identify stakeholders and their potential impact upon a project or change based on the initial scoping of the solution
- Analyze stakeholders and manage stakeholder relationships
- Discuss classic and modern elicitation techniques
- Determine which technique to use in a given situation and describe when they are effective
Applies Toward the Following:
- NEW Business Analysis Certificate : Required Courses