DescriptionUnderstand the different techniques and models for analyzing requirements, when to use them and at what level of detail.
In this two-day course, participants will learn why analysis and modeling are important. We will cover the different techniques for modeling and analyzing requirements, including process flows and swimlanes, use cases, business rules, nonfunctional requirements, and data requirements and relationships. Lastly, participants will learn tips for working with stakeholders when using various models.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Understand how modeling, analysis, and elicitation work together
- Determine when to use which techniques for greater success
- Work with stakeholders when using various models
- Use varying levels of detail in the models for different audiences
Applies Toward the Following:
- NEW Business Analysis Certificate : Required Courses