DescriptionUnderstand the factors and crucial practices that support well-defined requirements.
Participants will learn to write well-formed requirements, package documents for different audiences, manage changes to requirements, and prioritize requirements. Additionally, they will discover where a business analyst fits into testing, user acceptance, and implementation of the new solution.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Identify various drivers and methods of documenting and packaging requirements
- Manage requirements change and traceability
- Use common requirements prioritization methods
- Facilitate and maximize the user acceptance testing process
Applies Toward the Following:
- NEW Business Analysis Certificate : Required Courses