DescriptionUnderstand how to effectively set expectations for the project team and estimate work in the project.
The final course in the certificate series brings together all tasks and activities to create a business analysis work plan. Participants will learn how to set expectations and build confidence with the project team by identifying the analysis work to be done, as well as reviewing what tools you have already learned to make the business analysis work plan a logical part of your process. Plan the analysis approach and estimate the work to be done, in order to make clear what the analyst and the project will deliver.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Describe common business analysis approaches
- Determine which approach will be most effective for a given situation
- Plan and estimate different approaches to business analysis work
- Manage and effectively communicate the business analysis plan
Applies Toward the Following:
- NEW Business Analysis Certificate : Required Courses