Half day immersion into Lean Innovation principles and commercialization processes as applied to the commercialization of medical innovations.
Hybrid – online and in-person at McNamara Alumni Center on UMN East Bank. Post-seminar happy hour for in-person networking and mingling.
This program is especially appropriate for graduate students, postdocs, early-career faculty and research professionals interested in what it takes to commercialize medical innovations including diagnostic tools, therapeutic devices, pharma, and healthcare IT.
The program will be live-streamed via Zoom, but in-person attendance is encouraged for Twin Cities participants. Stay for the happy hour!
- Identifying a Commercializable Solution
- Intellectual Property and Technology Transfer
- Product-Market Fit
- Market Assessment
- Commercialization Milestones
- Regulatory Considerations
- Academic Roles in Commercialization