Join us for a one-day Technology Commercialization Bootcamp designed for researchers in Biotechnology and the Environmental Sciences. Explore how to convert your discoveries and inventions into innovations that make a positive difference.
Don't have a gadget or device?
This Bootcamp will address the commercialization of software and processes, not just gadgets and tools. The session exposes participants to Lean Innovation Principles to determine product-market fit, as well as key players and processes along the commercialization journey. This short-course is designed by MIN-Corps, an NSF-funded, collaborative effort of the Carlson School of Management, the Technological Leadership Institute and the Office for Technology Commercialization. We will also provide information to help you decide whether you want to move forward along this path and participate in MIN-Corps' Value Proposition Workshops and Strategy Clinics.
Food and beverages will be provided.
- Identifying and Defining a Commercializable Problem
- Product-Market Fit (1): Value Proposition Canvas
- Product-Market Fit (2): Customer Roles
- Market Assessment
- The Commercialization Journey: Successes and Challenges
- Research and Career Implications, Next Steps
- Intellectual Property and Technology Transfer