- your private pesticide applicator license HAS NOT expired.
your private pesticide applicator license will expire on March 1st, 2021.
Note: If you are not comfortable with technology, you may choose to take the mail-in (re)certification exam. Mail-in exams are available at most Extension offices. Please call ahead for office hours and test material availability.
- Workshops have been designed by region, however, if workshops in your region are either closed due to full capacity and/or the dates do not work with your schedule, you can select a workshop listed in a different region.
- Each workshop in the section list will have a workshop code, region, and date. Click on “+” and the workshop start time will be displayed. Add to cart or click on “-“ to close the workshop tab.
- Have you confirmed your computer is Zoom ready? If not, or you are unsure, please right click here (select "open link in new tab") to open/download the Zoom Participant Guide and read the Zoom Installation and Testing sections.
- Do you have the 2021 Private Pesticide Applicator Registration and (Re)certification Guide open for step-by-step guidance during your registration If not, right click here (select "open link in new tab").
- Have your date of birth, county, and Private Pesticide Applicator Certification Number ready to enter when prompted.
- If you think you may already have a University account from a past exam or course registration, please call the University's Helpdesk at 612-301-4357 to reactivate your account or you can self-reset your password by referring to page 2 in the guide.
- If you are creating a new guest account, you will need your own valid email address to which you have immediate access. Failure to do so could result in someone else's name on your certification card. Duplicate emails cannot be used.
PLEASE CALL 612-301-4357 FOR ALL LOGIN RELATED PROBLEMS
- Approximately 2-3 days prior to your scheduled workshop, you will receive an email with the Zoom link, the Zoom Participant Guide, and other important information about the workshop.
- DO NOT share your Zoom email link with non-registered applicators, as they will not receive credit.
- If you do not attend the entire workshop, you will not receive recertification credit, fee credit, or transfer to another workshop unless you register and pay the fee again. There are no exceptions.
- During the workshop you will be required to interact with the presentations on your device. All participants must respond to at least 80% of the questions during the workshop to be counted as “present”.
- Workshops that do not meet minimum enrollment requirements may be subject to cancellation. In this case, you would be contacted to transfer into another workshop at no charge.
- To review the cancellation/transfer/refund policies, click on “+” on any workshop, and click on "2021 PPAT”.
If you have any questions before you register for a live-onlline workshop, please contact us.