DescriptionThe Enrollment Manager module gives staff access to learner and group profiles and provides for management of registrations, drops, transfers and transaction adjustments. This training is required for anyone that will be responsible for registrations and/or assigned a Registration role in the Destiny One Registration System.
In this course, you will:
- Create a learner profile
- Create a group profile
- Add members to group
- Process individual and group registrations in the Staff View
- Payment Methods
- Drop a learner or group member(s) from a course section
- Refund Methods
- Transfer a learner or group member(s) from one course section to another
- Enroll learner to a course section with a Wait List
- View academic history for a learner
- Track communication history for a learner or group
- View historical transactions (baskets) for a learner or group
- Make an adjustment to a historical transaction (basket)
- Process a Public View registration to understand the learner self-service experience
Key BenefitsCompletion of this training satisfies the requirements of the Registration Manager role in the Destiny One Registration System.
Data Usage Agreement
Attending this course gives you access to the Destiny One Registration System test instance and you agree to the following regarding the responsible and appropriate uses of the data.
- Destiny One data shall be used as required for the performance of your job function, not for personal gain, or other inappropriate purposes.
- Destiny One data shall be used only in the performance of designated roles within the program office and/or costing unit in which you are assigned.
- Each individual with access to Destiny One data has the responsibility to use the data appropriately. Individuals will be held responsible for misuse of Destiny data associated to their user IDs and password.
- Willful misuse of data, or the violation of rules with regard to University data policy can result in termination of access privileges.
- Destiny users with access to system data will do so only for purposes of evaluating the effectiveness of their program office's educational offerings, marketing efforts, to monitor student enrollment progress in your respective unit offerings, and for reporting in ways that serve program administration, faculty and/or facilitators.
- Destiny users may analyze data results in ways that enable thoughtful, responsible comparisons of curriculum offered within your respective unit.
- Destiny user will not use student enrollment data for the purpose of poaching business from other colleges or units.
- Destiny users will abide by all PCI Compliance requirements as per the Merchant Account Manager operating procedures. Failure to comply will result in the loss of system access.