Welcome! Use this page to begin registering for PSEE self-paced online courses for Commercial/Noncommercial Applicators.
Read completely before registering:
- When you register, the account information must be the student’s name, email and contact information. This information cannot be changed once it is set up. However, you may use a company or other credit card for payment when you get to the payment information screen.
- There are no refunds, credits, or transfers to another course or workshop available after purchase is complete.
- You MUST schedule your exams with the Minnesota Department of Agriculture separately. The course does NOT include exam fees or exam appointments. Information on the exam process is presented in the course.
- The study manuals are sold separately and can be purchased through the UMN Bookstore. Remember, you will need study manuals for all of the categories you are adding to your license but the online course will only cover A1 & A2 material.
Choose a section (course) from the right to begin registration.
- Category A (National Core and MN Supplment) will be open for enrollment from December 10, 2022 until December 1, 2023
- Category E (Ornamental and Turf) will be open for enrollment from May 1, 2023 until December 1, 2023
- Category A will be open for enrollment from December 1, 2023 until December 1, 2024
- Category E will be open for enrollment from December 1, 2023 until December 1, 2024
- Check back for pre-certification categories L and P which will open in 2024
Get help with online learning
Already registered but can't find your course?
Visit canvas.umn.edu and log in with your guest account to view purchased course(s).
Register for other PSEE trainings
More information about the program