DescriptionThe need for public health professionals has never been greater. But what is "Public Health" anyway? This interactive game will introduce you to the world of public health as you help discover the source of the outbreak that has hit the small community of Watersedge and stop it before more residents get sick.
Goals and Objectives
The overall goal of this game is to:
- Introduce the player to various professional roles within the field of public health;
- Expose the player to basic epidemiological principles and methods of investigation, data gathering, data interpretation, and point source contamination; and
- Provide the player with resources to further explore the field of public health.
By playing this game, the student will be able to:
- Identify specific jobs within the career field of public health; and
- Locate resources for further exploration of this prospective area of study.
Continuing Education Units
Please note that these trainings may offer different types of continuing education credits. This Learner Portal may not calculate the correct number of continuing education credits. Please refer to the Continuing Education Credits section of your course site after registration for the correct information.
This course is eligible for 1.0 continuing education contact hours (0.10 CEUs) and 1 CPH re-certification credit.
Contact & Questions
For questions regarding course registration, materials, and content, please email email@example.com.
For questions regarding system access, log-in, user name, or password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-301-4357.