EXT XAF.0143 - 2023 Private Pesticide Applicator Recertification Workshops: ZOOM Webinars
*NOTE* The Zoom workshop scheduled for 2/27/23 has been cancelled due to low enrollment.
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH YOUR REGISTRATION.
You qualify to attend a 2023 ZOOM recertification workshop if:
- Your private pesticide applicator license HAS NOT expired.
- Your private pesticide applicator license will expire on March 1, 2023.
- 2/27/23 workshop will be focused on Fruit & Vegetable Growers
- 2/28/23 workshop will be focused on Crops
- Watch Videos and Access Reference Materials!
Clicking on a link below will open a new internet browser tab so you can return to this EXT XAF.0143 tab for your convenience.
Step-By-Step Registration Video Registration Instructions and guest account management
Step-By-Step Registration Reference Guide View/print/download the 2023 Step-By-Step Registration Guide.
Guest Account Password Reset Video Already have a University of Minnesota guest account due to a past registration? Learn how to reset your password to activate your account and prevent login challenges during registration. Passwords needs to be reset annually to remain active.
Zoom Tutorial Video and Zoom Participants Guide Learn more about Zoom workshops! Applicators are required to interact with the Zoom presentations from their computer or device by responding to at least 80% of the questions during the workshop to be "present".
- Creating a new guest account because you're new to the university? Use your own valid email address to which you have immediate access! Failure to do so could result in someone else's name on your certification card. Duplicate and shared emails in guest accounts cannot be used.
- Have your certification number and credit card information ready.
- Approximately 2-3 days prior to your scheduled workshop, you will receive an email with the Zoom link. Do not share this email with other applicators. Only registered participants can attend the workshop.
- Check-in starts 30 minutes prior to the start of your scheduled workshop. You must have your applicator certification card on hand and available to show your webcam.
- Applicators who join the workshop more than 15 minutes late or who leave before the workshop is adjourned will not be able to receive recertification credit.
- Don't forget to click on "Receipt Notes" in the receipts screen at the end of your registration for important information regarding your scheduled workshop.
- The content of the Receipt Notes can also be found in your University of Minnesota Confirmation email. Please check your SPAM/JUNK folders if you do not see the email in your inbox.