DescriptionStrategically engage your fast-moving social media audience.
As more and more audiences have moved to social media, writing for social media has become an increasingly important professional skill.
This course will help you focus your writing to inform and motivate your varied audiences on social media. You’ll learn how to make social media posts “pop” and guarantee audiences understand your message instantly.
You’ll increase your levels of engagement on social media through effective, active social media writing and develop your ability to be a social media “thought leader.” In addition to previewing the latest social media newcomers, this course will cover writing for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- understand your audience.
- define your social media voice.
- write using more active verbs, with fewer nouns and adjectives.
- take advantage of upcoming trends in writing for the major social media platforms.
- ensure that text and visual media work together.
- craft effective video scripts.
- make your social media “voice” sound human and conversational.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form