DescriptionReaching and engaging your fast-moving social media audience.
No other field of professional writing can compare to social media for the rapid pace of its evolution. With new platforms added yearly, it’s hard to keep up. Effective Social Media Writing will focus your time and talents to get the best possible payoffs in terms of winning over your varied audiences.
The overall goal of the course is help you upgrade the types and levels of engagement that your social media writing achieves. In addition to previewing the latest social media newcomers, this lecture/discussion/exercise course will cover effectively writing for: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr.
Following this course, you will be able to:
- Make sure your social media writing “pops,” making for instant comprehension.
- Keep your writing “verb rich”: more active verbs, fewer nouns and adjectives.
- Take advantage of upcoming trends in writing for the major social media platforms.
- Connect with and blog as one of the best of social media’s “thought leaders.”
- Ensure happy marriage of text and image/video.
- Craft more effective video scripts.
- Make your social media “voice” sound real, at your conversational best.
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (612) 624-5359.
To register for all courses at once and receive a 10% discount, click on the Business Writing or Communications Certificate link below.