DescriptionDevelop your ability to communicate spontaneously.
To be a good communicator, you need to be able to easily engage in conversations with employees, stakeholders, and senior leaders.
In this course, you will learn how to leap into professional, one-on-one conversations with enthusiasm and confidence. You’ll develop an improvisational mindset in order to communicate authentically with anyone in any circumstance.
This course will help you learn to embrace ambiguity, let go of judgments, and have meaningful and empathic interactions with others. Through interactive games and exercises, you will discover your natural strengths while cultivating a joyful approach to business and interpersonal communication.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- speak comfortably in one-on-one one conversations and with groups.
- use the “yes, and” approach and an improvisational mindset to contribute to and build on others’ ideas.
- transform conflict into curiosity.
- embrace your authentic self and use your natural gifts to communicate effectively.
- listen actively to understand stakeholders concerns at the operational level to build empathy and collaboration.
- find opportunities in ambiguity.
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (612) 624-5359.
To register for all courses at once and receive a 10% discount, click on the Communications or Human Resource Generalist Certificate link below.