NOTE: Scroll down to see all the available locations
The Minnesota Department of Transportation conducts Bridge Safety Inspection Refresher Training each year to improve the quality of inspections, introduce new equipment and techniques, and maintain consistency and reliability throughout the statewide network of bridge safety inspection programs. Speakers will discuss a variety of issues that surround key topics, and use visual presentations with handouts to deliver the core of this training.
- The seminar fee is $125 and includes training materials, lunch and refreshment breaks.
- Check-in begins at 7:30 a.m. Seminars are scheduled from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Class space is limited and early registration is highly recommended.
Topics for 2018
- Bridge Inspection Field Manual update
- Fatigue prone details on steel bridges
- Slope protection issues (exposed footings or pilings)
- Bearing inspection (common problems)
- Bridge condition rating examples
- Program administrator “break-out” session - inspection report review & response
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a $30.00 processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. Refunds are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Registration Questions Contact: Marie Villano at 612-624-4972 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org,