Rochester Signature Series
Courses for four days. Impact for a lifetime.
The Signature Series takes some of the hottest topics and key professors from the Master of Science in the Management of Technology program and offers short courses in Rochester, MN for high-tech professionals and leaders. You will gain information to use immediately on your job and to have ready for future challenges.
Signature Series courses are especially attuned to technical professionals and leaders. Series participants:
- Learn in an executive-style setting with the latest delivery technologies
- Gain knowledge to bridge the gap between business, technology and engineering
- Incorporate their experiences into the course discussions and class exercises
- Meet the other participants and have a chance to develop future business contacts
- Learn from some the University of Minnesota's world-class faculty
The following courses are offered in the sections to the right:
MTE X501 - Full Series - This option will register you for all four courses at once at the discounted price of $2,300.
MTE X501 - 002 - Leading in Turbulent Times, August 30
MTE X501 - 003 - Corporate Entrepreneurship/Intrapreneurship, August 31
MTE X501 - 004 - Enterprise Security/Cyber Security, September 26
MTE X501 - 005 - Communication in a Technical Environment: Developing your Writing & Presenting Skills, September 27
For Further Information
Contact Nick Spase
Technological Leadership Institute