Has your research produced a new idea or advancement in the field? Not sure what to do now?
Intro to Research Commercialization interactive session will introduce you to various resources across the UMN campus, including the work of MIN-Corps and Tech Comm.
We will briefly introduce the Lean Launchpad methodology, developed at Stanford University to translate university innovations into successful licensed products and business ventures. We will also discuss the various tools and resources across campus to help innovators.
We will give an overview of commercialization resources, including:
- MIN-Corps, the University of Minnesota site of the NSF-supported National Innovation Corps (I-Corps)
- I-Corps Great Lakes Region Hub
- NSF Innovation Corps (I-Corps)
- Technology Commercialization office at the University of Minnesota
- Minnesota SBIR/STTR Accelerator
- Launch Minnesota
This seminar is appropriate for University of Minnesota masters degree and PHD students, post-docs, research staff and faculty.