In today’s market, a highly skilled and well-educated workforce is vital for an organization’s economic survival. Your role as a training professional requires a thoughtful analysis of training needs, skill gaps, and goals of the organization to determine the best way to improve performance. Whether you are developing soft skills, leadership, or technical training programs, these courses will help you design, develop, and deliver high-quality training solutions.
- Apply core knowledge, skills, and competencies in the training field
- Use the latest tools and knowledge for needs assessment, curriculum design, delivery, and measurement
- Incorporate instructional design principles to develop engaging training solutions
- Develop technology skills to create an engaging, interactive learning environment in the classroom and online
- Build your confidence and presentation skills
- Develop facilitation skills
Who Should Attend:
- Trainers, instructors, consultants, instructional designers, subject matter experts, managers, organizational development practitioners, and human resource professionals who want to gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence necessary to design and deliver first-rate training
- Workplace learning and performance professionals seeking to improve work place productivity and measure results
- Classroom trainers who want to learn how to use simple tools to produce e-learning that educates a wide range of learners
Cancellation Policy for Bundled Registrations:
The full priced fee for each course already taken by a participant will be retained by CCAPS. The reminder of the bundle fee will be reimbursed to the participant.