Whether your organization called it TQM, Lean, Re-engineering, automation, or Six Sigma, the business process has been at the heart of every major performance improvement of the last 25 years. Business process improvement is the key skill set managers and professionals need to reduce costs, shorten service/cycle time, enhance customer value, and maintain high quality.
- Streamline business processes
- Develop results-oriented outcomes
- Measure and improve operations
- Create and deploy breakthrough ideas
- Optimize cross-functional processes
- Understand best practices of Six Sigma, Lean, TGM, and other quality initiatives
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals who want to improve business processes
- Process managers, owners, analysts, consultants, facilitators, or engineers
- Supervisors and managers seeking operational excellence
- Members of process, strategic planning, Six Sigma, or organization redesign initiative teams
- Leaders who are champions of process and technology change
Cancellation Policy for Bundled Registrations:
The full priced fee for each course already taken by a participant will be retained by CCAPS. The reminder of the bundle fee will be reimbursed to the participant.