Effective written communication is a core competency in most, if not all, organizations. In addition to demonstrating an understanding of the mechanics of good writing, our Business Writing Certificate will help you clearly communicate in a way that avoids misunderstandings, conveys information in an appropriate manner and tone, and gains support for your positions.
- Write clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Use advanced editing and proofreading strategies
- Write effectively for the web
- Write persuasive business reports and proposals
- Become a more productive, effective communicator
- Gain support for your issues and recommendations
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals who want to improve their written communication skills
- Sales and marketing professionals
- Professionals in technical writing field
- Supervisors, managers, and human resource professionals
Cancellation Policy for Bundled Registrations:
The full priced fee for each course already taken by a participant will be retained by CCAPS. The reminder of the bundle fee will be reimbursed to the participant.